Meet the Team
Andy ‘The Governor’ Â Pinches – Program Manager
The program captures the imagination of the next generation of players and develops their love of the round ball game the world game. To see children go through our various programs and benefit socially, emotionally while leading an active and healthy lifestyle playing the beautiful game is my inspiration every day.
- My second favourite team after the Brisbane Roar: Aston Villa
- Favouite Player: Gordon “SYD” Cowans
- Football skill: Defence splitting pass
- Pre match meal â€“ Chicken and Beans
Rozanne ‘Rozy’ Burley – Program Administrator
Delivering this awesome Roar Active program to kids throughout South East QLD would have to be the highlight of my job. The coaches are fantastic to work with and take pride in making this program fun and interesting for the kids who participate.
- My favourite team: There is only one -Â Brisbane Roar
- My hobbies: Gym, Tennis ( I played against Pat Rafter) and looking after the RAP team with curry rolls
- Favouite Player: David Beckhan is not bad looking!
- Football skill: Freekicks
Marco ‘Polo’ Ahlrichs – Brisbane North Side Team Leader
Everyday I look forward to coaching and meeting new kids because each one never fails to inspire me with their passion enthusiasm Â and fun nature for the beautiful.
- My second favourite team after the Brisbane Roar: Bayern Munich
- Favouite Player: The one and only Mario Gomez
- Football skill: Bycle Kick
- Pre match meal: Beans on toast
Martin ‘Always cheating’ WilkesÂ – BrisbaneÂ South Side Team Leader
Coaching young people of any age gives you a massive and important influence on the future. The sight of our nations children playing this great game while acquiring new skills with a smile on their face makes this the best job in the world..
- My second favourite team after the Brisbane Roar: Leeds United
- Favouite Player: Harry Kewell (I like his fashion style)
- Football skill: 50 -50 Challenge
- Pre match meal: Pasta