– The number of users visiting our website and the number of pages viewed; – The date, time and duration of a visit;
– Visiting patterns of individuals accessing Brisbane Roar FC Online; the IP address of your computer and;
– The path taken through our website.
4. Information Collected Generally, Brisbane Roar FC and the FFA collect personal information directly from your use of Brisbane Roar FC’s and FFA’s websites and any registration you make to receive information, including via email. The personal information which Brisbane Roar FC and the FFA collect and hold may include:
5. Information from Third Parties During the course of business, Brisbane Roar FC and the FFA may also collect personal information that is given to them by a third party (for example, a corporate partner of Brisbane Roar FC Brisbane Roar FC Merchandise Shop, Brisbane Roar FC Ticket Sellers, Brisbane Roar FC Competition manager and other sources unknown at time of writing, or information that is on a publicly maintained record). This information forms part of the personal information described in this policy. Brisbane Roar FC will not intentionally solicit personal information that is unintentionally disclosed.
8. Information Security Brisbane Roar FC will take reasonable steps to protect all personal information within their direct control from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Brisbane Roar FC will take reasonable steps to hold information securely in electronic or physical form in access controlled premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords.
10. Use of Email, Mail and SMS communications Email Brisbane Roar FC Emails to Non-Members are able to be unsubscribed at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on any email. You can also unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 39 50 20. Brisbane Roar FC Emails to Members can also be unsubscribed at any time as per above, however some information is sent to Brisbane Roar FC Members that have unsubscribed. This could relate to Change of game information (date/venue/time), Major Announcements, Membership Renewal information and more. If a Brisbane Roar FC Member chooses not to renew their Membership by the deadline renewal date specified in the Membership Renewal documents, they are then treated as Non-Members and no further emails are sent. Mail Brisbane Roar FC may send you Membership Information by mail. You can be removed from this list by contacting Brisbane Roar FC by email: email@example.com, mail: PO Box 253 Browns Plains QLD 4118 or phone: 1300 39 50 20. SMS Brisbane Roar FC may send SMS’s to non-members with upcoming game information. Each SMS has an unsubscribe option. Brisbane Roar FC Members who have not renewed their Memberships may receive SMS reminders. These are discontinued at the conclusion of the Renewal period as per above.