The Club Champions Program is designed to provide players who have been identified with football talent an opportunity to develop their game skills and assist in their development as complete footballers.
The Club Champions program will expose players to sessions including:
- Brisbane Roar brand & Brisbane Roar style of play
- Four core skill themes
- First Touch (receiving the ball)
- Striking the ball (short and long passing, shooting)
- One v One (with and without the ball)
- Running with the ball
- Game Awareness – principles of attack & defence
- Decision-making, tactical awareness
- Game Conditioning; Speed, agility, coordination and core strength
Our professional coaches offer a skilled and structured program that caters to players wanting to improve their skill levels.
The Club Champions program is a 9 – 10 week course that is targeted at players between the ages of 8 – 14. Players can be coached individually, as a team or a small group.
For more information, please contact us via the form below or email us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, see our Upcoming Program’s and select a clinic near you.